Tim is organising a preaching course as part of the COMPASS programme during Spring/Summer 2017.
This course is about the art of preaching, which is so important to the life of the church. It will be a good introduction for those who are starting out, but there will also be something for those who want to hone their skills – or just want to think about how preaching works…
At each session we will be joined by a different “practitioner” who will help us think about an aspect of preaching. There will also be opportunities to have a go yourself…
Venue: Christ Church, Stantonbury
- Thought for the Day (TBA) Feb 9th
- Preaching Beyond the Walls (Ruth Maxey) Mar 2nd
- Using the Bible in Preaching (Peter Ballantine) Mar 16th
- Making it Memorable (Paul Oxley) Mar 30th
- Gospel to the News (Dawn Saunders) Apr 20th
- Preaching the Epistles (David Lewis) May 4th
- Sounding the Depths (John Robertson) May 18th
- Preaching with your Ears (Tim Norwood) May 25th
For more information about this and other COMPASS courses, and to book a place, see the Mission Partnership web site or download the leaflet: Invalid download ID.